Slumberkins | Woodland Fox Kin - Family Change
When big changes come along—like a new family dynamic or new family members—big feelings can come up that are difficult to navigate. Fox reminds little ones that we are connected even though families change and that it’s not their fault.
The kin is perfect for children to bring with them for support in times of anxiety. During times of stress or heightened anxiety, many children find comfort in articulating, naming, and sharing their feelings and fears. Fox will be right there next to them, with a reassuring squeeze to remind them that they are safe, loved, and never alone.
- Kin - Perfect for play and hugs, with stuffed arms and legs that 3+ little ones can grab onto
- Fox Kin comes with the “Fox, Your Love Stays the Same” Board Book
- Affirmation Card-A daily affirmation for your child to practice and carry with them wherever they go
- Machine washable, air dry.
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Kins measure 6" W x 14" L
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- Board Book (measures 5" W x 7" L) & Affirmation Card (Affirmation Card style may vary)
- Made in Vietnam