Slumberkins | Pacific Hammerhead Snuggler - Conflict Resolution
Promotes: Conflict Resolution
All children experience big emotions that can get the best of them in social situations. Hammerhead teaches them how to take a breath when they’re mad, calm down, and make it right.
The Hammerhead Snuggler, with board book and daily affirmation, teach children to build social skills through daily affirmation and calming techniques that support conflict resolution and self-regulation, while building trust and connection.
- Snuggler- A reassuring lovey for 0-3-year-old children with soft fur that’s perfect for snuggles
- Hammerhead Snuggler comes with the “Hammerhead, Mad's Not Bad” Board Book
- Affirmation Card-A daily affirmation for your child to practice and carry with them wherever they go
- Machine washable, air dry.
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Snugglers measure 16" L (including ears) and 9" W at the feet
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- Board Book (measures 5" W x 7" L) & Affirmation Card (Affirmation Card style may vary)
- Made in Vietnam