Slumberkins | Alpine Yeti Snuggler - Mindfulness
As children become more independent, the world around them can sometimes be overwhelming. Yeti teaches children to slow down and enjoy their experiences, helping them to self-regulate to reduce their anxieties.
Yeti's story and affirmation provides readers with a resource to create a loving routine that deepens the bond children while teaching the foundational elements of mindfulness. Yeti’s story reminds children to slow down and be mindful of the world around them. With practice, the valuable skill of mindfulness can help regulate emotions and reduce anxiety.
- Snuggler-A reassuring lovey for 0-3-year-old children with soft fur that’s perfect for snuggles
- "Yeti Greets the World” Board Book
- Affirmation Card-A daily affirmation for your child to practice and carry with them wherever they go
- Machine washable, air dry.
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Snugglers measure 16" L (including ears) and 9" W at the feet
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- Board Book (measures 5" W x 7" L) & Affirmation Card (Affirmation Card style may vary)
- Made in Vietnam