Pretty Please Teether | Mod Feeder (Mahogany Rose)
PPT Mod Feeders help introduce solid food safely or can be used to soothe teething pains. Yep, a two in one. When you first introduce food to your baby you want to make sure you are doing it as safely as possible. With the PPT feeder only small bits of food can pass through the small holes in the silicone. Preventing your little one from biting off more than they can chew.
Why you'll love it:
- Nipple is made of safe non-toxic food grade silicone (medium size)
- Handle is made from recycled plastic
- Tested free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead
- Easy to clean : Top rack of the dishwasher safe
- Open handle makes it easy for little hands to hold
- Safely introduce new foods
- Promotes self-feeding skills
- Soothe sore and achy gums
Includes 1 feeder with medium silicone nipple.
Safety and Cleaning
CLEANING : We clean every product before packaging but always recommend that you wipe down prior to letting your teething little chomp away.
Simply hand wash/spot clean using warm water & mild soap and then let air dry. Do not soak wooden rings or metal clips in water.
It is recommend to replace teether every six months for sanitary reasons.
SAFETY: Pretty Please Teethers are CPSC tested and compliant.
All Pretty Please Teethers and their materials are FDA approved, non-toxic, and are free of PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, Cadmium, and BPA.
WARNING: This is not a toy. Do not use without full adult supervision. To avoid a choking hazard, inspect teether before every use and discard if damaged. Does contain small parts.
RETURNS: For sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns on teething products.