BIBS Boheme 2 Pack- Peach/Woodchuck
Bibs Pacifiers are a Must HAVE!
The BIBS Boheme pacifier is inspired by the modern bohemian style. With its natural elements and organic silhouette Boheme appears in a fresh, creative, and aesthetic design.
The round natural rubber latex nipple is designed to resemble the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple and promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding.
The pacifier is therefore recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- Round nipple
- Available in natural rubber latex
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
Available in sizes 1 & 2
It is important to inform you that our different sizes are only a guide for you to follow. Our experience is that the following sizes are the general and therefore also our common recommendation.
- Size 1: 0+ months
- Size 2: 6+ months
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding, since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding.
The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
The valve is also the reason why water can be presented inside the nipple after cleaning and sterilization. If this is the case, simply just squeeze the nipple flat to press out the excess water.
We develop our products with the greatest consideration for the planet and for the children who will inherit it.